Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Tests

Last post 10-11-2006, 10:04 AM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-10-2006, 3:25 PM 495

Tests

When I Administered by and Ordered by are automatically the same doctors. When I uncheck "Same as Ordered" box, then select the "During Visit" doctor's visit info, and then click on the Save button, I get the following message:

Validaton failure saving page contents.

That change cannot be made: the 'administered start date' field cannot be empty.

The field is automatically filled in when I select the "During Visit" information, but it is grayed and I cannot change it. The only thing I can do is Discard the test.

How can I get the Test information saved?

•  10-11-2006, 10:04 AM 496 in reply to 495

Re: Tests

Thank you for the detailed posting!

This is indeed a problem with the 2.0.3 release, which had been identified and has already been fixed for the upcoming 2.1 release.

In the meantime, here are the steps you can take to avoid running into this problem, while using 2.0.3.

When you want to create a new test (that was administered on a date that is different from when it was ordered), please follow these steps:

1. 'Add New' Test from the Tests page
    2. FIRST go to the Administered section and uncheck the box that says 'Same as Ordered'.  You can also fill out the remaining information in this section such as the visit/date/time when the test was actually performed.
    3. THEN go to the Ordered section and select the visit when the test was ordered.

You should now be able to enter (and save) any of this test's information.

Please let us know if we can help you further.

Support Team
    Records For Living

View as RSS news feed in XML